Home Helpers of Overland Park in Action!
Home Helpers home care agencies across the nation are actively reaching out in the communities. We serve to help improve people’s lives any way we can. Check out how we’re making a difference today!
The 2012 American Stroke Foundation Walk to be held Saturday, Sept. 8th at Theis Park (47th and Oak Street - Just East of the Country Club Plaza). Registration starts at 8 AM, breakfast starts at 8:30 AM. For more information, click here. Come on out and say, "Hi" and show your support from 8 AM to 1 PM!
- Come join us September 11th (12:00pm) at the Lenexa Senior Center for Giant Monopoly! The center is located at: 13420 Oak Street, Lenexa, KS (Santa Fe Trail Road & Pflumm).
- The Olathe Fire Department's (Fire Marshal Brad Henson) efforts to give to the public FREE magnetic emergency dry erase memo boards for their refrigerators.
- 2012 Blue Valley West - GO Jaguars!
- Come join us October 10th (1:00pm) at the Lenexa Senior Center for Giant Monopoly! The center is located at: 13420 Oak Street, Lenexa, KS (Santa Fe Trail Road & Pflumm).
- The 2012 Johnson County Parks & Recreation 50 Plus Senior Fest to be held Thursday, October 25th, 9 AM to 1 PM at the Ritz Charles Convention Center, 9000 W. 137th St, Overland Park, KS 66221. Come on out and see what this is all about!
Stay up-to-date on home health care industry trends! Home Helpers’ newsletter covers a variety of topics focusing on maximizing your quality of life.